Planning your stay
The Old Repeater Station on Hadrian’s Wall is situated in rural Northumberland. A stretch of stunning countryside, which has been designated an area of outstanding natural beauty and is a World Heritage site.
We are halfway between Carlisle and Newcastle upon Tyne – the shopping capital of the North.
If you need any more convincing as why you should stay with us, here are eleven good reasons to visit Northumberland
1. An area of outstanding natural beauty
2. Adjacent to Hadrians Wall, a world heritage site
3. Sea, coast and islands
4. Northumberland National Park
5. Castles, fortresses and stately homes
6. Rivers and lakes
7. Walks and nature trails
8. Market towns and picturesque villages
9. Museums and arts
10. Golfing, shooting, horseriding and fishing
11. Quaint Inns and Taverns